Saturday, January 18, 2014

                                            Image Courtesy of Sean Freiman, Avon, CT

Greetings, Friends and Welcome to my new Blog/Website.

Due to the heartwarming success I've received from my fledgling Facebook business page

          EARLY COUNTRY by MARK KIMBALL MOULTON

I've decided to fashion this location which I'm calling

                      EARLY COUNTRY LIFE.COM.

It is here that I plan to periodically post items from my own personal antique and vintage collections that might be available for purchase as well as my storybooks and photography, including note cards, signed prints and scented candles featuring my photo art on the label.

Thank you in advance for your kind support in this exciting new venture.

Ever your friend~

Mark Kimball Moulton

No comments:

Post a Comment